Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper!
- cup uncooked regular long-grain rice
- pound boneless beef sirloin steak
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- Old El Paso™ flour tortilla for burritos (8 inch) (from 11.5-ounce package), cut into 4x1/2-inch strips
- bag (1 pound) frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions
- cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- tablespoons lime juice
- tablespoons chili sauce
- teaspoon ground cumin
- tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Cook rice as directed on package.
- 2 Meanwhile, cut beef with grain into 2-inch strips; cut strips across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
- 3 Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; rotate skillet to coat bottom. Cook tortilla strips in oil 1 to 2 minutes on each side, adding additional oil if necessary, until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- 4 Add beef to skillet; cook and stir over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
- 5 Add bell pepper mixture and corn to skillet; cook and stir 1 minute. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring twice, until crisp-tender. Stir in beef, salsa, lime juice, chili sauce and cumin. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in cilantro. Divide rice among bowls. Top with beef mixture and tortilla strips.