Wednesday, December 21, 2016

short story slam week 59, just right for me...my family

[Chorus]
Oh, a family is people and a family is love.
That's a family.
They come in all different sizes and different kinds,
But mine's just right for me.
Yeah, mine's just right for me.
I've got a friend who lives with his mom and dad,
With his brother and sister, too.
They've got a cat, a dog and a pet bullfrog
And I'm really glad they do.
Oh, a family is people and a family is love.
That's a family.
They come in all different sizes and different kinds,
But mine's just right for me.
Yeah, mine's just right for me.
There's a girl I know who lives with her mom.
Her dad lives far away.
Although she sees her parents just one at a time,
They both love her everyday.
Oh, a family is people and a family is love.
That's a family.
They come in all different sizes and different kinds,
But mine's just right for me.
Yeah, mine's just right for me.
I know a boy who's new, he just moved in.
He moved from Alabama.
And the person who's the head of his family,
is his loving, dear old gramma.
Oh, a family is people and a family is love.
That's a family.
They come in all different sizes and different kinds,
But mine's just right for me.
Yeah, mine's just right for me. 
 
 Image result for my family is just right for me lyrics  
Image result for my family is just right for me lyrics 

Kathy, she loves her Teddy Bears

Image result for my family is just right for me lyrics  
Image result for my family is just right for me lyrics 

Image result for jingle bell sweepstakes stillwater  
Image result for jingle bell sweepstakes stillwater  

Image result for barack and jingle  

Image result for barack and jingle   
Image result for bill clinton and jingle bells  

Image result for donald trump and jingle bells  

Image result for donald trump and jingle bells


 

No comments: